Transportation of highly explosive materials
DESCRIPTION OF INVESTMENT:
Installation of dispensing of aluminum dust and aluminum and magnesium mixture to existing mixers.
- Increased transport efficiency through the use of a new pneumatic system (vacuum transport using a vacuum pump), in the context of productivity increase.
- The new (manual) system of dispensing particulate aluminum-magnesium (Al-Mg) to the existing Eirich mixer, and to a new Eirich mixer ensures encapsulation of the process (minimizing the hazard zone of explosion)
- System protection against explosion for the weighting tank (in consultation with companies specializing in the selection of protection systems)
- Implementation of emergency exhaust ventilation (10 times more air exchange) on the station of filling powders into a pneumatic transport system
- Exchange of the equipment on an existing line (dispenser systems, weighing system, valve of tank weighing , etc.) resulting in adaptation the existing equipment to explosion hazard zones (minimum zone 22) and protected against a possible outbreak.