- http://www.ipstechnologia.pl/ Website is run by iPS Technologia which is a trademark belonging to iP System Technologia Sp. z o.o. [LLC], with its registered office at ul. Poznańska 23-25, Jasin 62-020 Swarzędz, entered into Commercial Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register, TIN: 779-21-26-446, KRS [National Court Register No.] 0000152429, Share capital: PLN 210 000, T + 48 61 840 80 27, F +48 61 843 01 87, email@example.com.
- Every user of the Website belonging to iP System Technologia (hereinafter reffered to as iPS Technologia) is bound by provisions of the up-to-date Rules (Privacy and Information Policies). By using the iPS Technologia Website you automatically accept provisions of the up-to-date Rules.
- iPS Technologia reserves the right to modify the Rules. iPS Technologia does not sell or disclose users’ personal or contact details to any third parties.
- If you do not agree with the provisions of the Rules, please do not register on our Website and do not download files available only to registered users.
- When using the iPS Technologia Website you may be asked to provide certain personal information by entering it in the form. We require only those details that are necessary to properly operate the Website. If you do not provide the required data the related activity will be prevented. The data obtained in this way are added to our newsletter mailing list. E-mail address is necessary to sending a newsletter to a given User. First name gives iPS Technologia the opportunity to turn to readers in a personalized way.
- iPS Technologia reserves the right to send unsolicited messages to people whose contact details it has and who agreed to the provisions of the Rules.
- The term ‘unsolicited messages’ shall mean information directly relating to the iPS Technologia Website (for instance: modifications, internal special offers), non-commercial letters (for instance: wishes, personal comments etc.) and commercial information.
- Some areas of the iPS Technologia Website may us cookies that is small text files sent to a User’s computer that identifies it to simplify or cancel a given operation. Cookies are harmless to the computer, its user and his/her data. The cookies operate on condition that the Web Browser accepts them and that they are not removed from the hard disk.
- A registered user may request for the removal of his/her personal data from the iPS Technologia Website database at any time.
- iPS Technologia reserves the right to remove Users’ details from the List of Users without giving any reasons.
- Despite the best efforts we cannot guarantee that the published information about the range of products and services do not contain errors or mistakes, which may not constitute the legal basis for any claims. In case of doubts please contact iPS Technologia before making the decision. Materials published on this Website may not be used without prior written consent of iPS Technologia.
- The offer presented on the Website shall not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, it is only an invitation to negotiate (in compliance with Art. 71 of the Civil Code)
- For additional information please contact us.
- Legal basis for collecting personal information - Personal Data Protection Act of August 29th, 1997 (consolidated text Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002 item 926, as amended) .
- The Entity running the Website shall not be liable for any interruption in the use resulting from technical reasons (maintenance, inspection, hardware replacement etc.) or other reasons beyond its control.